By Gina Kendall | November 15, 2022 | Comments Off on November Employee of the Month, Smile
Congratulations to our November Employee of the Month, Smile Yang.
Respite Care Fresno CA – November Employee of the Month, Smile
Smile is an amazing employee. We can always count on her to cover shifts that need to be covered.
Here are some interesting facts about Smile that we would love to share.
1. My first job was as a waitress. I had duties as a cashier, preparing food, and packing food.
2. My biggest accomplishment is facing my fears. I accomplished solo traveling trips and am trying new experiences no matter what they are.
3. I like being a caregiver because I enjoy learning from my client’s experiences and hearing their stories about where they’ve come from. It educates me and it also encourages and motivates me to strive for more.
4. I like working at Everlight because Everyone is communicative, hardworking, and understanding.
5. My hobbies are going to the gym, singing, modeling, traveling, hiking, and crafting.
6. My favorite vacation spot is Wyoming.
7. I have three dogs. A pit bull named Fatty, a mini pincher named Jun, and a Pomeranian named Lala.
Gina Kendall has over 25 years of work experience serving the aging and the disabled. Her extensive experience in care and management began as a Social Services Coordinator in skilled nursing facilities. While working in this capacity, she became aware of the need for, and the importance of, good, quality, home care. Gina worked with families to keep their loved ones home and avoid a return visit to the hospital. As she continued her career of service, she began working with the disabled population helping to expand and improve their independence throughout all aspects of life.
This combination of experiences has afforded Gina a unique view of the needs of the aging and the disabled and how to best serve those needs in a home setting.
Gina’s Central Valley roots run deep. She earned her BA degree from Fresno State in 1993 and has lived and worked in Fresno for the past 20 years. In addition to raising her family in Fresno, she is actively involved in her local church and is a volunteer for various local community organizations.