Concierge Services for Seniors
Concierge Services for Seniors in Fresno and Madera
Need Help with household repairs, lawn care, pet care? Give us a call 559-353-2847
We understand that sometimes seniors need help with more than just basic care. Sometimes they need a plumber, lawn care, pet care, pet grooming appointments, grocery delivery, medication delivery, help with paperwork, or help with learning to use a new electronic device. Everlight Care's Concierge Service for Seniors can help. Talk to us about your growing list of "honey-do" items, and we will help get them scheduled.
What Does a Senior Concierge Do?
There are a wide variety of tasks that the staff at Everlight Care can help with.
These might include:
- Travel Arrangements
- Airport Transportation
- Travel Companion Services
- Arranging Lawn Care
- Arranging Pet Care
- Dinner Reservations
- Home Organizing
- Repairman/Delivery Person Scheduling and Waiting Services
- Reminder Services
- Automobile Servicing
- Transportation to/from doctor, shops, etc
- Grocery Shopping
- Phone Calls
- Library Borrow/Return Books
- Meal Deliveries
- Hospital Visits
- Nursing Home Visits
- Rehab Visits
- Doctor Visits
- Insurance Help
- Medical Supply Rentals/ Ordering supplies
- Coordinate home cleaning and repairs
- Assistance with learning how to use new electronic devices (phones, tablets)
Companion Care at Home
Having a regular "companion" not only helps a senior maintain activity and socialization, but also gives the family peace-of-mind that a professional caregiver is there, monitoring, watching, and helping with everyday tasks.
Companion Care Includes:
- Providing a comfortable home environment
- Support for everyday tasks and responsibilities
- Assisting with communication with others via phone or screentime
- Providing activities that the senior enjoys.
- Assisting with errands
- Medication reminders
- Help with dressing or other personal care issues.
- Accompanying to MD appointments and social events, or religious services.
- Meal preparation, planning, and shopping, light housekeeping, laundry
Homemaker chores are daily and weekly tasks that we often take for granted. When a senior needs help keeping up with laundry and light housekeeping, our trained caregivers are ready to assist. This includes:
- Changing linens
- Washing dishes
- Watering plants
- Checking the mail