Congratulations to Lauren Haworth for being our May Employee of the Month!
Lauren works very hard, and our clients that she works with absolutely love her. She is very friendly and a great employee!
Thank you, Lauren for all you do!
Here are a few fun facts about Lauren:
1. Lauren’s first job was as a CNA. She did ADL’s and served as emotional support for the elderly.
2. Lauren’s biggest accomplishment is that she has learned a lot about different types of health care and how to communicate better with others.
3. Lauren’s favorite part about being a caregiver is knowing that she can be supportive in every way possible.
4. Lauren says she likes working for Everlight Care because we communicate well with our staff. She also likes how we support our staff and show employees that we care.
5. Lauren’s hobbies include crocheting, cooking food, and learning new recipes.
6. A goal of Lauren’s is to buy a house soon. She is working hard and saving up to hopefully do this soon!